The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Boise Cascade Co., Celulosa Arauco y Constitucion SA, JM Huber Corp., Louisiana-Pacific Corp., Lowes Companies Inc., Patrick Industries Inc., Raute Corp., Roseburg Forest Products Co., West Fraser Timber Co. Ltd., and Weyerhaeuser Co. are some of the major players in the market. To make the most of opportunities, market sellers should focus more on growth prospects in fast growing segments, while maintaining their positions in slow growing segments.
The increase in residential and commercial construction has been instrumental in the growth of the market. However, the high volatility of commodity prices could hamper the growth of the market.
Engineered Wood Products Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
The engineered wood products market is segmented as follows:
- Structural Timber I-Beams
- Glued laminated timber
- North America
- South America
To learn more about global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR70872
Related reports on industrial products include:
Global Woodworking Machinery Market – The global woodworking machinery market is segmented by application (furniture, construction, and others) and geography (Europe, APAC, MEA, North America, and South America).
Download a free sample exclusive report
Global Wood Recycling Market – The global wood recycling market is segmented by material (paper and cardboard and wood waste) and by geography (Americas, APAC and EMEA).
Download a free sample exclusive report
Engineered Wood Products Market 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market through the study, synthesis and summation of data from multiple sources. Our Engineered Wood Products Market report covers the following areas:
- Engineered Wood Products Market Size
- Engineered Wood Products Market Trends
- Industry Analysis of the Engineered Wood Products Market
This study identifies the growing demand for sustainable and eco-friendly flooring as one of the major reasons for the growth of the engineered wood products market in the coming years.
Engineered Wood Products Market 2021-2025: Supplier Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of about 25 vendors operating in the Engineered Wood Products market. Backed by competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our Engineered Wood Products market research reports are designed to provide entry support, client profile and M&A as well as strategy support. marketing.
Sign up for a free trial today and get instant access to over 17,000 market research reports. Technavio SUBSCRIPTION platform
Engineered Wood Products Market 2021-2025: Highlights
- Market CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on the factors that will contribute to the growth of the engineered wood products market over the next five years
- Estimated Engineered Wood Products Market Size and Its Contribution to Parent Market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the engineered wood products market
- Market competitive landscape analysis and detailed supplier information
- Complete details on the factors that will challenge the growth of the Engineered Wood Products Market vendors
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five forces analysis
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new participants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- State of the market
Market segmentation by type by volume
- Market segments
- Comparison by volume chart type
- Construction Timber I-Beams Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Glued Laminated Timber Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- LVL Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market Opportunity Volume Chart by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Main leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disturbance
- Covered suppliers
- Positioning of sellers in the market
- Boise Cascade Co.
- Celulosa Arauco y Constitucion SA
- JM Huber Corp.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp.
- Lowes Companies Inc.
- Patrick Industries Inc.
- Raute Corp.
- Roseburg Forest Products Co.
- West Fraser Timber Co. Ltd.
- Weyerhaeuser Co.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US $
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000 and more reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
United Kingdom: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]