LendingUSA was founded in 2015 to be a lending solution for merchants. LendingUSA provides customer point-of-sale financing through more than 10,000 merchant partners in a variety of industries including medical, pet, funeral and consumer services.
- Getting pre-approved for a LendingUSA loan will not impact your credit score.
- In some cases, borrowers who can repay their loan within six months may avoid paying interest.
- There are no prepayment penalties.
- Borrowers pay an origination fee of up to 8% of the loan.
- LendingUSA does not provide loans to borrowers in the United States or Colorado, Connecticut, Iowa, Maryland, North Dakota, New Hampshire, Nevada, New York, Vermont, or Virginia -Western.
LendingUSA provides financing to consumers to give them more time to pay for certain services related to health care, funeral expenses, pet care, and other purchases. Loan options are offered by the merchant at the time of the sale.
You apply for a LendingUSA loan online, usually at the service provider. The first step is to see if you are pre-approved for the loan and check your rate. In a few minutes you will have a decision. If you go ahead and fill out the full application, then there will be a sharp drop in credit.
From there, the loan goes through the underwriting process, which typically takes three to five business days. Once the loan is approved, you will have 30 days to make your first payment.
LendingUSA provides loans for medical services (audiology, chiropractic, cosmetic surgery, dentistry, dermatology, general health care, vision, medical devices and weight loss); Funeral services; services for pets (veterinarian and retail sale of pets); and consumer services.
- Loans for medical services range from $ 1,000 to $ 47,500, but some industries have lower limits.
- Loans for funeral services range from $ 1,000 to $ 10,000.
- Loans for animal services range from $ 1,000 to $ 12,000.
- Loans for consumer services range from $ 1,000 to $ 47,500.
LendingUSA loans range from a low of $ 1,000 to a high of $ 47,500, with some industries peaking at lower amounts. The terms and rates of the loan also vary depending on the purpose of the loan and the creditworthiness of the borrower. LendingUSA does not disclose specific information about rates and terms.
There is an origination fee of up to 8% of the principal loan amount, and this can result in an annual percentage rate of up to 29.99%.
Although LendingUSA does not disclose information about late fees or penalties, the lender encourages borrowers to get in touch to find a solution in case of difficulty.
How do you qualify for a
To be eligible for LendingUSA funding, you must be at least 18 years of age, have a Social Security number, and reside in a state where LendingUSA operates. On the underwriting side, you will go through a credit check to determine your credit history, income, and ability to repay the loan.
LendingUSA does not disclose specific loan qualifications or minimum requirements, but some applicants may be turned down due to a low credit rating, insufficient income, or other financial factors.
LendingUSA does not disclose the minimum credit score or other credit requirements for approval.
LendingUSA operates in all states except: Colorado, Connecticut, Iowa, Maryland, North Dakota, New Hampshire, Nevada, New York, Vermont, and West Virginia. It does not lend on any American territory either.
LendingUSA has an A + rating with the Better Business Bureau and is a BBB accredited company. LendingUSA is rated 4.6 out of 5 stars on Trustpilot. In 2020, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau received 13 complaints related to personal loans from LendingUSA, most relating to payment issues and the repayment process. LendingUSA responded to all 13 complaints in a timely manner and closed each with an explanation.
How is LendingUSA’s customer service?
You can contact LendingUSA customer service at 800-994-6177 or by email. Hours of operation are 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific Time Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. PT Saturday and Sunday. No chat or text functionality is offered.
What are some of the online features of LendingUSA?
The entire pre-approval and loan application process is done online. Once the account is opened, customers can log in to manage their payments, set up automatic payment, and view their payment history.
Loan United States
- People who need more time to pay for a particular service.
- People who want fixed monthly payments.
- People who can pay off a purchase in six months or less to avoid interest.